SURGERY PRAYERS PLEASE! Update!

Thanks all he is in surgery right now. The intern came in and talked to them and said they were working on device and Tammy said NO so he went and READ the chart and came back and said the right thing. But, there is some talk he may come home today and 2 weeks ago it was a couple of days in Hosp. :icon_scratch:
Please Pray!

I am sorry about the slowness of update....

Jacob could go home that day but they let him stay overnight eased his mind a bit! Went back to school yesterday so only missed 3 last week. He really needs prayers for his spirits now and he is having more pain this time.

They go back Monday to see what the Dr. says.....

Jacob is doing fine, he is in pain sometimesw if he moves wrong but not terribly bad and he can't wait to getr the device off and do things again! It looks like right now if it all stays going the way it is Jacob will have another surgery on the 29th or 30th .... to take the device OFF !!! Yea!! So please keep the prayers commin! :icon_sunny:

Prayers, Prayers, Prayers from Texas.

Ok folks NEW NEW news Wed. Jacob gets the device ..... OFF when they measured, his leg has grown over 2 inches! So as soon as the muscle gets built back up he should be out detecting with us before it gets cold!

Mental Granny said:
Ok folks NEW NEW news Wed. Jacob gets the device ..... OFF when they measured, his leg has grown over 2 inches! So as soon as the muscle gets built back up he should be out detecting with us before it gets cold!

amen praise God for His blessing

Evy, count me in too.. what a cute lil bugger he is.. his eyes are just beautiful too..no wonder the girls are are around him..will definitely keep you all and Jacob in my prayers..

We are still in prayer him. God is listening.....

We had a Life Group dinner onight ( kinds of bible study ) we had a fesita dinner and alot of people from chuch were there we ate then prayed for him he was soooo looking forwrd to this he knows with so much prayer he will be just fine. And a friend of ours is a DJ on the Christian radio station and we called in from there tonight and he got to hear his favorite song "Wait and See" by Brandon Heath so he was real happy!

Saw him off this am he had the biggest smile on his face he knows by this afternoon the device will be off! He is so HAPPY! :hello2:

Thanks Kel and he just got home so they got it off no problem they were a little concerned about the tips of the screws. But it was good his mom said he went to sleep easy and when it was over not really hurting, just the bandaid extremely uncomftrable, but he got sick this timeso it was 6 before they left for home. But he will be just fine now he just has to build the muscle back up in that leg! So please keep the prayers comming! :icon_sunny:

thats such good news... the pics on FB are soooo cute too...

He'll be out detecting with before you know it. God is awsome!!!!

God is awsome for sure! He was grypy this am so they let him stay home I told my SIL that he still has anesthia in him so I'd keep him home today too! He can go back Friday.

Thanks Kelly but, I'm partical I think they are cute too!

OR and everybody thank you all so much for the prayers HE works HIS wonders always!
We now get him to work on building that muscle back up and fatting him up he didn't eat alot this summer so we need to get weight on him!

Still here and still keepin an eye on that boy. Get that rascal a computer so he can get on here. Later, y'all take care.

I let him look when I am over there and he has the deer web cam from here book marked so he can look when hes allowed but rule age 15 before his own account.
He has got to reqally work on the muscle in that leg and they are putting a brace on his other leg soon. He had limped so long with the leg being 2 inches longer to walk he had to turn his leg in some so his knee is a little sideways, so the brace will get it back where its supposed to be. He is not supossed to use the wheel chair any more or walker but, at Octoberfest he was in chair to many people wanted to be careful, at church he had walker but pulled it behind him so he isn't leaning on it. I don't know what they will do tomorrow when he goes back to school. But he and all of us know he will be better real soon he is in GOD's hands! And he has faith!

Do they think his leg will continue to grow as he does or will he have to have the surgery again some day? Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back