What's new

Surprise in Nickel Box

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Went through a nickel box today and pulled out 20 pre 1960 nickels which is just a few below what I normally average per box. Managed to fill one more slot in my nickel book, a 1951 S.

In addition to the pre 1960's, I found a first for me, a 1910 V Nickel. This is what makes the hobby worthwhile and what makes us order up that next box of coins!!!! Whoopee!!!!!

You never know until you break open the next roll. HH

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
congrats on the "v"...still looking for my first....i do have 2 from my father-in-law though :thumbsup:
 
Very coll, congrats on the V!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations! I have found 2 so far this year. It seems like they have been popping up more often lately.

-Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom