What's new

Surprise quarter.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying new big coil and don't know what kind of coin? 1461952181943.webp1461952193225.webp
 
Upvote 24
George V, 1911-1936 Canadian quarter, 92.5 silver.

Cool find
 
Congratz! Nice coin!
 
I bet that got your heart racing! Very nice
 
I googled that Canadian and the face is the oppisite direction?
 
A KG silver? What a great find!
 
Sweet quarter, congrats.
 
Nice find. Congrats.
 

Attachments

  • canquarter04.webp
    canquarter04.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
What brand/model coil are you trying? have you gained a noticeable amount of depth? I am considering getting an oversized coil for my AT Pro & would like to hear about how yours is working for you. Thanks

The coil is a cors 13 by 14. I went to a park and hunted a small area the gave up quite a few old coins but not in a long time. I'd hunted it to death with explorer and t2. The coils if on my t2 and it got great signals on them. I didn't measure but they were deep.
 
Congrats on the silver quarter!!
 
I googled that Canadian and the face is the oppisite direction?

You must have accidentally found an image of an Edward VII. Those ones face the other direction, and were minted from 1902-1910. Like this:ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461982246.990374.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom