What's new

Surprised At Coinstar Today

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
14,201
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 steel 1943 wheats
1962 silver dime
Australia 1995 Aruba 1998 Canada 1974
Thank you always for the privilege of your time
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1298.webp
    IMG_1298.webp
    740.6 KB · Views: 238
Upvote 41
I am glad someone does well with them
 
I am glad someone does well with them
Gare Thank You!!!
I stopped yesterday to get a birthday cake in the store’s bakery and surprisingly there were a few coins in the tray
Most of the time at that store there’s nothing
GL/HH
 
Pretty cool! You just never know
Pretty cool! You just never know.
Thank You very much!!!!
I saw those two wheats that looked so different for the first time!!
You are so so right you just never know what will turn up..
I never expect to see anything so it’s always a surprise.
Looking forward to seeing your next post…
GL / HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom