What's new

Surprised At Coinstar Today

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
14,201
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 steel 1943 wheats
1962 silver dime
Australia 1995 Aruba 1998 Canada 1974
Thank you always for the privilege of your time
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1298.webp
    IMG_1298.webp
    740.6 KB · Views: 238
Upvote 41
2 steel 1943 wheats
1962 silver dime
Australia 1995 Aruba 1998 Canada 1974
Thank you always for the privilege of your time
I've seen your posts before and I am puzzled how you get coins from a Coinstar machine.Here locally they turn change into bills? Do you work for Coinstar?
 
Nice finds Bill, you've been scoring at the coin star pretty good lately.
Thank you!!!
I could never figure out how so many people place so many coins
into the machine and never check the rejection tray.
With the finds from today it looks like these people go on vacation a lot
Australia..Aruba..Canada
GL / HH
 
Killin' it Bill! Congrats! :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy:
Thank You!!!!!
I just got lucky again
The other day while shopping a guy who was going on a month vacation brought a big water bottle in at the C/Star.
I walked by later and empty
GL/ HH
 
I've seen your posts before and I am puzzled how you get coins from a Coinstar machine.Here locally they turn change into bills? Do you work for Coinstar?
Hi
I don’t work for C/Star.
These machines are in stores and I never seen any turn change into bills.
At my bank there’s a machine where you can place change and it goes into your account.
GL / HH
 
Way to go!!! .. .. .. :headbang:
Thank you Angelito1
I can thank Coinstar Magnet for all his posts showing his success at the C/stars.
For the longest time I never bothered checking these machines and now if I can come home with more than I left with I’ll take it
GL/ HH
 
Wow! Nice finds! I like that 1962 silver dime! That’s a good day. Congrats!!!
Thank you Mike N Tn: !!!
It was a great surprise for me.
In these tough times it seems on one hand people are cashing in their coins and on the other hand people are traveling to other countries.
GL / HH.
 
Nice! - I'm glad to see there are good coins still being found at the Coinstars. My local Coinstar seems to be good at collecting only sticking cents and dryer rolled coins. I haven't gotten a silver coin out of there in a long time. - But! I still check it.
 
You nailed it Bill, Congrats!
SD51 Thank You!!!!!
At first glance I never saw dark wheat cents before and did some research when I got home..where I got a magnet and they stuck …
The steel type.not the valuable piece.
For now It’s great getting coins from other places without visiting .
Best wishes and good luck..
 
Nice! - I'm glad to see there are good coins still being found at the Coinstars. My local Coinstar seems to be good at collecting only sticking cents and dryer rolled coins. I haven't gotten a silver coin out of there in a long time. - But! I still check it.
GaRebel1861. Thank You!!!!
It will happen when you least expect it.
It’s rewarding to go home with a little more change than you left with.
GL / HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom