What's new

Suspected treasure chest?? Should i check inside?

i see a squarish shape above your blue pointer
is this in the same hole/area you dug and pulled
out the metal
 
This thread is the forum equivalent of being "friend zoned".
 
Yes
 
Hey it's me again. I got picture. Do you guys see it too? It's taken so long bc I work and only have the weekends and so much fun watching whatever is buried unearth it self. But I want opinions and comments. What do you guys think is buried here?


Nope I do not see "it"... .. .. .

BUT .... .... ... .... .... ... ..... .

I think might .......... .... .... .... ... see....

A .... ... ....

Septic system "distribution box".
 
"and so much fun watching whatever is buried unearth it self."

I am not so sure I am "following" you on this thread so well. ; /
 
it could take sometime to unearth its self, you should give it a nudge
 
It ate him.!!!! :dontknow:
 
He fell into the poo poo tank.
 
Got in on this kind of late. Hate to say it but to me it looks like a shipping crate for lg. pipe fittings and such. We used to get trampoline parts for Hobi Cats from Australia in crates that looked just like this. They were strong enough to withstand the Long shore men & customs at Long Beach.
 
Large shipping crate? Homemade septic tank? Homemade livestock feed box? Large homemade traveling chest? Homemade ice box? Just have fun dreamin' and diggin' . . . . . . .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom