What's new

Suspender buckle?

Merf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today and it is prolly in the best shape of any I have found.
I am curious as to who was the manufacturer and the brand name.
Any help is appreciated, TIA---Merf



P.S.---It measures 2 inches across.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0401.webp
    DSCN0401.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN0402.webp
    DSCN0402.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 246
I dont know if you will ever be able to find the manufacturer but I have a patent from that year.
 

Attachments

  • patent suspender buckle 1871.webp
    patent suspender buckle 1871.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 247
  • patent suspender buckle 1871.webp
    patent suspender buckle 1871.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
EDDE said:
Yes I have one very similar minus the lion motif
a ruler to scale wink nudge 8)







Went to that mud hole in Rochell.
Got a silver dime and a couple of nickels. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks BCH-----That looks close. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom