What's new

Suspender Clip and Toe plate ...

jimbonito58

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/stock coil , 8x5 & nels storm ,garret carrot
Makro racer 2 w/stock coil ,5" round & 9x5.5 Makro PinP
Mindlab CTX 3030 11'coil / 10x5 coiltek, Minelab 17" smart coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yesterday found these two items .. the toe plate really hard to make out the date , poss 1828 ? and the Shirley president suspender clip plus pieces that go with it ( I guess the Shirley mMass. clip kind of common ) still a nice relic ... take care brothers IMG_2173.webpIMG_2174.webpIMG_2168.webpIMG_2175.webp
 
Upvote 10
Nice finds Bud!!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to t-net.

HH RN
 
nice finds! welcome
 
I have a bunch of toe plates I can't find any sign of a date on any of them. Where did they put the date on them?
 
I dug a Shirley Pres clip last year in Kingston, NY
 
it would be on the outside upper part of the plate not where the hole are very difficult to see if whomever had it on there shoe got a lot of use out of it ... can just barely make out an 8 something 8 so when I say 1828 wishful thinking ... Relic Lover
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom