What's new

Swedish coin . . . Its a long way from home.

Skywola

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Swedish coin . . . It's a long way from home.

I found this today here in Mesa, Arizona. It is a Swedish "50 Ore", and unless I miss my guess, it is worth about 7 cents. Go figure . . . :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • WhatsIt02.webp
    WhatsIt02.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 348
  • WhatsIt02.webp
    WhatsIt02.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
Re: Swedish coin . . . It's a long way from home.

Well I didn't loose it. :wink:
Congrats.
 
Re: Swedish coin . . . It's a long way from home.

Eu_citzen said:
Well I didn't loose it. :wink:
Congrats.

I wonder if EU citzen left this behind for you to hunt :dontknow:
 
Re: Swedish coin . . . It's a long way from home.

spartacus53 said:
Eu_citzen said:
Well I didn't loose it. :wink:
Congrats.

I wonder if EU citzen left this behind for you to hunt :dontknow:

Nope, I didn't even throw it his way. :D
Although here they are a pain and plenty of them to find. >:(
 
Re: Swedish coin . . . It's a long way from home.

:icon_thumright: cool find wtg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom