What's new

Sweet! $2,000 in halves tommorow, $1,000 in large dollar coins next week!!

Coinkid

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
355
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sarasota, FL
I love my bank. Apparently, over the past few months I bought all the halves that Brinks had, so my bank had them order a "bulk" amount from the FED (They asked if I was going to be able to buy a large amount of halves over the next few months, so they must have had to order a LOT!) and my first 2 bags will be picked up by my dad while I'm at school. I also had my bank look into ordering large dollars. They said they would check and got back to me today,stating that Brinks had about 1,000 of them!!! Awesome! So hopefully, by Thursday of next week, I will have a LOT of large dollars to hopefully find silver in =) Even if I don't find any, I'll just throw them up on Ebay for a little bit of profit =P I'll let you guys know how I did on the halves either tomorrow or Friday! :P
 
Upvote 0
Very nice bank. Be sure to be good to them. I have to fight for the 2 boxes I'm able to get.

Sounds like you have one nice weekend coming up. ;D

HH.
 
First bag was not so hot. Only found a 1984 Proof.....Hopefully the second is better....although it doesn't look good (the bags are clear plastic) :-[
 
Well, the bag of Large Dollars came ine arlier than expected. I picked it up yesterday. Here's what I found:

2- 1972-S proof silver Ikes
1- 1973-S proof
1-1972 that would grade at AG-3....I'll see if I can get it down to PO-1 =)

Oh, and NO SILVER DOLLARS =( I was hopeful until I saw what was written on the bag, $1000 IKES.... Oh well...Hopefully I can get some more! I'll just have to sell these on Ebay in lots of 100 =)
 
Sorry, I meant 90% silver dollars, as in 1935 or earlier....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom