What's new

Sweet Bag Finds....UPDATED WITH PICS!!!

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Hey all I stopped by a local bank today and found out they had 427.50 on the bag. I filled the rest up and bought it back. I could hear the jingle when it was set on the counter. A quick peek inside found several silvers...I went through about $40 and found 3 90's and 2 40's. There were several in there. I'm holding out to finish until I get home so I can share the finds with the family. Knowing that silver is sitting in my car unseperated from clad is KILLING ME!

To be updated with pictures...later!

~phrostie


To wait out the suspsense, any guesses as to the amount I'll get.... I'll go first. I'm guessing 73. And no I don't already know!

After digging through the bag we found 56 40s and 19 90s (all kens). I was pretty darn close! Took pics but too tired to figure out why USB isn't workin now. must sleep.

Shown in the second pic are 3 silver proofs pulled froma box....99, 01, 02. Pulled a 07 from a box last week!
 

Attachments

  • coins2.webp
    coins2.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 395
  • coins1.webp
    coins1.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 376
Upvote 0
Re: Sweet Bag Finds....to be updated

Good luck... can't wait until I get called for a bag or two...
 
Re: Sweet Bag Finds....to be updated

Oh great! Now I can sit here wondering what else is in there. Next time don't tell me anything 'til you're done with the bag! Ya hear?!
 
Re: Sweet Bag Finds....to be updated

Ltrain said:
Good luck... can't wait until I get called for a bag or two...

I have a few bags every week I will sell you. Unsearched I swear....
 
Re: Sweet Bag Finds....to be updated

The suspense is killing us....hurry up and let us know the total score!!! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Sweet Bag Finds....to be updated

its an awesome feeling when you know there is silver waiting for you!!!

good luck hopefully you get some good finds!!

-bigj
 
That's one heck of a find :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Very difficult to get bags around here,but not impossible.
When my boxes dry up I'm going to do some bag searching.
HH
Rich
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom