What's new

Sweet chili sauce?

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hungry and got some chicken and put it in a wrap. I like sweet chili sauce so I got a bottle and poured it on. I think they forgot the sweet part my mouth is burning, my eyes watering and my nose dripping. Dang its hot!
 
ive got some ghost chili's in the garden you want some lol
 
ive got some ghost chili's in the garden you want some lol

No thanks! Yeah I was shocked when I ate the wrap. It was one of those slow burns. You eat something and 5 mins later all of a sudden you kinda raise your head and say What the........ then it hits you. It lasted for about 15 mins and I drank 2 bottles of Gatorade back to back.
 
It lasted for about 15 mins and I drank 2 bottles of Gatorade back to back.

Milk is the only thing to drink to cool it,anything else makes it worse:laughing9:
 
Yeah I found that out. My daughter told me after the burning stopped and she quit laughing at me. Would of been nice for her to tell me during and not after.
 
bread or tortillias are best...don't drink to make the pain go away...eat some bread...eat some tortillas'...

sorry for laughing so hard I could not comment yesterday...
did it melt the wax out of your ears?
no, then it wasn't that hot..
 
I can't eat many things w/o chile. As addictions go it's one of the better ones. I usually a bushel of hatch green once a year.
Enjoy the pain. It relieves stress, improves potency, and expels worms.
 
I was actually eating it when I was on the site. I decided to type my feelings while I was drinking the Gatorade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom