fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Sweet little dime score today - my first dream roll
Picked up $800 in cwr's from one bank, $500 from another. My heart just hasn't been in this lately, but after almost 3 years it's still in my blood like the plague.
Went out trying to score some halves, but they just aren't out there.
Told myself I was going to re-roll each set of dimes, just for a change of pace. NOT!
Bag #1 I scored 4 rosies and a '56 Canadian, ho-hum.
15 rolls into bag #2, I dumped the dream roll into my hand. First one ever. Held 29 silvers including a couple mercs. Three or four other rolls held at least 3 silvers, and the total for that $500 bag of customer-rolled was 44 silvers. Took a couple pics, enjoy. ffd
Picked up $800 in cwr's from one bank, $500 from another. My heart just hasn't been in this lately, but after almost 3 years it's still in my blood like the plague.
Went out trying to score some halves, but they just aren't out there.
Told myself I was going to re-roll each set of dimes, just for a change of pace. NOT!
Bag #1 I scored 4 rosies and a '56 Canadian, ho-hum.
15 rolls into bag #2, I dumped the dream roll into my hand. First one ever. Held 29 silvers including a couple mercs. Three or four other rolls held at least 3 silvers, and the total for that $500 bag of customer-rolled was 44 silvers. Took a couple pics, enjoy. ffd
Attachments
Upvote
0







