qaela4
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2014
- Messages
- 1,380
- Reaction score
- 1,606
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Keene, New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
32
That's an awesome looking ring. I've always been a sucker for turquoise. What is the design supposed to be?
? You see how the ring "splits" as it goes up toward the stone? I think that may be the stalk leading to the leaf? I don't know, that's as good as I can do.Your guess is as good as mine. I guess it looks most like a leaf and berry? You see how the ring "splits" as it goes up toward the stone? I think that may be the stalk leading to the leaf? I don't know, that's as good as I can do.
Finds like that feed the fire Q.
?