What's new

Swimming Hole at Middle Spring closed in 1915

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,827
Reaction score
76,266
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harrisburg telegraph. (Harrisburg, Pa.), 29 July 1915.

2.webp

1.webp

Probably one of the closest Holes to town, in Middle Spring Creek West of Middle Spring

Harrisburg telegraph. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1879-1948, July 29, 1915, Page 2, Image 2 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
I just checked Google Maps. That spot is only approximately 15 hours from me. Get ready Jeff, I'm OMW!
 
Sounds like THE place to hunt...! :thumbsup:
 
Jeff, "swimming hole"; an interesting way to search.
Thanks
Don.......

Yep ! I keep trying to think of Activities where kids get active.

Unfortunately the Word Baseball could keep me Busy reading for Years :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom