What's new

Swimming with Snow on the hillside ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,866
Reaction score
76,321
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
willow lake.webp
 
Fake snow maybe?

If you look it's only the one hill that's white.
 
Fake snow maybe?

If you look it's only the one hill that's white.

Location Makes No sense For Fake Snow.

Unfortunately pretty Wooded wen Google Drove by, Close to Same Angle

willow lake 2.webp
 
Would be either just below Below Or above West Second Mountain Road

willow lake 3.webp

I'm thinking Late Snow in early Summer, Or Early Snow Storm.
in Late Summer.

Or trick of the Light.


I Doubt the Pool opened out of Season.

Even Fake snow needs Cold Weather I Think.
 
Last edited:
looking at how far along the trees are (fully leafed) i would think the ground would be to warm for snow to lay. on my little screen it looks like tents... lol

I don't see anything that Resembles Tents, So I'm not sure What your Seeing.

The White Shows through the Trees , So I don't think the Pic is Edited either.
strange tough
 
Maybe some kind of light colored wheat / grassy crop dried out.
 
Maybe some kind of light colored wheat / grassy crop dried out.

That's A possibility I Didn't think Of :coffee2:

pic looks Possible 60's

Cars behind look like 50's 60's Vehicles to Me.
Stuff I saw as a Kid
 
I don’t know location but looks to me like it could be a funky angle where you have the pool, the white is a sand dune and behind the “dune” would be the ocean. If you’re in Nebraska disregard my comments haha
 
N.E. PA

Coal Country

Should be no Hills covered in Sand here
 
Hi , May be outdoor heated pool . My town has 3 TP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom