What's new

Swirl #2

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to fret - this is all I got for ya!! I tried my darndest not to grab an alley but....Oh, and I'm pretty certain the last is newer and diff maker (Jabo?) b/c of the base glass. Tx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8568.webp
    IMG_8568.webp
    483.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8569.webp
    IMG_8569.webp
    711.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8570.webp
    IMG_8570.webp
    690.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_8571.webp
    IMG_8571.webp
    542.7 KB · Views: 107
There isn't much to go on with those. They don't really exhibit much in the way of traits, so I would just call them WV swirls, except the one that does look like a Jabo on the end. The first could be an alley. (actually any of them but the last could be, who knows).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom