What's new

Swirls

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know you say difficult/if not impossible to separate makers - but I was digging around in my swirls and trans swirls and just wanted to see if I came anywhere near close to picking out similar mibs. (Just doing it for fun.) Got two sets of them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8564.webp
    IMG_8564.webp
    490.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_8565.webp
    IMG_8565.webp
    391.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8566.webp
    IMG_8566.webp
    630.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_8567.webp
    IMG_8567.webp
    643.7 KB · Views: 109
They are similar yet they have their differences like the consistency of the width of the ribbon or the way the tips end or the travel of the ribbon. Is the 3rd one a wirepull? I'd probably go Alley on the last 3 unless the one is a wirepull.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom