port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
sword plate after a trip to the beauty shop + the Large still lookin' rough
baking soda, then peroxide followed by electrolysis and a light buff with #800 wet. my concern is the back stamp number. would really Suck if it's a fake
the copper is obverse, then reverse in medal orientation then coin orientation. think it's a Brit.








flattened the plate as much as I dared, I am no hero and cracking the metal is not an option.
baking soda, then peroxide followed by electrolysis and a light buff with #800 wet. my concern is the back stamp number. would really Suck if it's a fake

the copper is obverse, then reverse in medal orientation then coin orientation. think it's a Brit.








flattened the plate as much as I dared, I am no hero and cracking the metal is not an option.
Upvote
6
Oh man that hurts. Nice find, but have a heart.






