What's new

T- Rex Scoop

apple

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Got a T-Rex Scoop and made it into a travel scoop Don CoCo Tyler Merrimack,NH PS This scoop of mine will be used in the water where the coral sand is nice and clean, plus it is a travel scoop, not easy to travel with a long shaft in an aircraft. I own other scoops that are made for muddy rocky types of hunting.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5393.webp
    IMG_5393.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5394.webp
    IMG_5394.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_5395.webp
    IMG_5395.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5396.webp
    IMG_5396.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice scoop...how much does it weigh?
 
Nice scoop but the holes are too small for me as I like the sand, shells, stones to sift out before I get it to the surface.
 
I'm in the market for a scoop just like that, maybe with a wooden handle. Might have to make it myself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom