What's new

T2 overload error

Boomah21

Jr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello just curious if anyone has experience with this. Overload raise coil error however it never turns off...the moment I turn my detector on (used 4 times) it goes off and I can't get it to stop. I've changed batteries, powered it on and off numerous times and have disconnected the coil and put it back on. I sent an email in to the teknetics site and still waiting to hear from them.
 
Maybe one of your frinds slipped a dime in the coil cover? :tongue3: :dontknow:
 
Loco may be right,if you have a coil cover try takeing it off and cleaning both the coil and cover.
 
i hope that you have the real T2 and not one of those chinese knock offs T2s
 
Sounds like I need to send it in after talking with one of their techs today. (I purchased new through a distributor)

Let ya know what they do/say.
 
I've never had that happen to my T2 Classic.

Unfortunately, I had to send mine in last week though (June 1st). The LCD screen started to fail with a squigglie black pattern that was spreading across the screen. I bought mine from metal detector.com last year and I had already registered it with Teknetics. Waiting to hear back from Teknetics.

Best of luck with your T2!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom