What's new

T2 upgrade.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My t2 is experiencing a slight issue and might end up needing a trip back to first texas. Those that have had your t2 upgraded have you notice alot of difference? I'm extremely happy already and wonder if it's even needed.
 
My thought's EXACTLY!!!!!
 
I was really hoping for some info.
 
I did notice much less EMI and I can run it with more sensitivity with out falseing.

Was it worth $159??? maybe....If you hunt in a urban area with a a lot of interference probily yes... or if your machine is beat up from use it may be worth it just to get it freshened up.
 
I did notice much less EMI and I can run it with more sensitivity with out falseing.

Was it worth $159??? maybe....If you hunt in a urban area with a a lot of interference probily yes... or if your machine is beat up from use it may be worth it just to get it freshened up.

Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom