fella
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Been using my T2se almost exclusively for 2mo now and I'm NOT that impressed. Doesn't work iron or separate any better than my ATP, hasn't revealed any targets any deeper than what I'm use to, depth indicator is off by a few inches on shallow targets, I find tone hunting more difficult than with almost any other detector I've used.
I DO NOT think it's a bad machine nor do I dislike it. Just expected more I guess! Oh well!
I DO NOT think it's a bad machine nor do I dislike it. Just expected more I guess! Oh well!
? Cause its not finding much the atp missed.....Big coil-forget it! Small coil, better sttay under 85 on sense and above 6 on diisc....if not itt will false your A!# off! Bad thing is at these settings it is no deeper than the atp...and there is no way tp tell a mashed bottle cap ffrom a zinc penny....no way! The atp will give those BC's away everytime! If you could run the Fiisher at fulll throttle or even close, it would be a monster. Also, when turned up the fisher will grab small bits of rusty iron and id 70-85 on them! That sucks! I beleive my f75 will be finding a new home and i might look at a cz-3d to take its place....






