What's new

TAG

the gambler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
UTAH
Detector(s) used
white M6
I live in Utah and I assume it is from Logan because it says Logan. However the L.A.C. on the tag was referred to as logan aviation company and that it was a baggage tag or check.
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1055.webp
    IMGP1055.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMGP1055.webp
    IMGP1055.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 248
After a little Web research, I believe it is from:

Logan Aquatic Center
451 South 500 West
Logan, UT

It would be the tag you tie into your swimming suit when you rent a locker. They are presently in business, you could check there to see if tag styles have changed over the years.

There was indeed a Floyd J. Logan Aviation Company, but it was in Cleveland, Ohio.

Good Swimming!

Chip V.
 
Upvote 0
chipveres said:
After a little Web research, I believe it is from:

Logan Aquatic Center
451 South 500 West
Logan, UT

It would be the tag you tie into your swimming suit when you rent a locker. They are presently in business, you could check there to see if tag styles have changed over the years.

There was indeed a Floyd J. Logan Aviation Company, but it was in Cleveland, Ohio.

Good Swimming!

Chip V.
That place is recent and the tag is much older so I don't believe it is the aquatic center. Thanks foe the involvement.
 
Upvote 0
Does or did Logan ever have an airport? I've been there several times but don't remember seeing one. I know it's not far from SLC.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Iron nodule?
Replies
3
Views
356
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Copper Tag
Replies
7
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom