What's new

Talk about a downer

mm12000

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Did another road trip today - bought 650 in halves from a bank about 50 miles away, and got a single 64 - then I went to a local casino, and got my butt kicked there too, lol. So I paid a 100 bucks for a 64 kennedy - go me!
Did some pennies again just for kicks the other day - 25 bucks got me a 23-s in VG, a 58-d in MS-64 Red, and 2 other wheaties, as well as 3 canadians, w/ one being a 64.
Probably gonna go buy some pennies (or halves if available) tomorrow, since it be payday...
 
Upvote 0
I hear you! Today I searched a total of $850 in halves for (2) 40% ugggg. It would have been less work to just buy a couple. Maybe next time.

Christine
 
Ride that roller coaster and enjoy EVERY part of it. ;)

Seriously, better luck with your next trip. I've found those can be very hot/cold.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom