Tank- T34 rising from the dead

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!
That is so cool, I wonder if he found that with his metal detector?
Must have been an awsome sight to be there in person seeing that old tank coming out.
Thanks for sharing.
Rob

OP
OP
S

sapr

Jan 3, 2008
MDAmerica said:
Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!
That is so cool, I wonder if he found that with his metal detector?
Must have been an awsome sight to be there in person seeing that old tank coming out.
Thanks for sharing.
Rob

Under stories of local residents then dive.

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
Sapr , do you have any more information about this ? , who found it , how , and where ?
Thanks
MB

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
The video clip says you found this Sept.14, 2000. Is that correct? If so, this must already be restored. Any video available of the restoration process? I'm betting this tank and the fighter plane were found on German soil.They are BOTH in very good condition for being "lost" over 60 years in the elements.BOTH are fantastic, bunderbar discoveries!! stvn.

Stryker_FO

Feb 22, 2008
White Mountain Lakes
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good video and good find .. its not a T-34 its a German Panzer.. It had german markings on it. not that it matters..

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
it is a t-34. you are mistaken! not that it matters :thumbsup:

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Haha have seen this great video and have had the same argument. Don't assume anything because you see what you want to see. The German marking is because it is a captured Russian T-34 and put back into service for the Reich. I think both sides did that when they could.

OP
OP
S

sapr

Jan 3, 2008
CanadianTrout said:
Haha have seen this great video and have had the same argument. Don't assume anything because you see what you want to see. The German marking is because it is a captured Russian T-34 and put back into service for the Reich. I think both sides did that when they could.

You are right. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread