tank014
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Tank014's January coin totals
Had I real good month to start off the year.
40% halves - 54
64 Kennedy's - 18
Ben Heads - 4
Walkers - 1 (oldest I've found 1917 real worn though)
Silver Washington's - 4
Rosies - 48
Mercs - 8 (oldest found was a 1928)
Buffalo Nickles - 2 (1 dateless, 1 1930)
The quarters so far have been hot. I'm averaging 1 silver quarter for every 2 boxes I go through. I did find another yesterday but that goes into Feb. totals. Nickles started good too. I only did one box and pulled those buffs out. My tellers keep telling me about all of the war nickles they have been pulling but for now I'm going to let them get those. It just takes to long to go through nickles.
Thanks for reading and HH,
Frank
Had I real good month to start off the year.
40% halves - 54
64 Kennedy's - 18
Ben Heads - 4
Walkers - 1 (oldest I've found 1917 real worn though)
Silver Washington's - 4
Rosies - 48
Mercs - 8 (oldest found was a 1928)
Buffalo Nickles - 2 (1 dateless, 1 1930)
The quarters so far have been hot. I'm averaging 1 silver quarter for every 2 boxes I go through. I did find another yesterday but that goes into Feb. totals. Nickles started good too. I only did one box and pulled those buffs out. My tellers keep telling me about all of the war nickles they have been pulling but for now I'm going to let them get those. It just takes to long to go through nickles.
Thanks for reading and HH,
Frank
Upvote
0







