What's new

Tax token trifecta

johnt_ms

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Monroe La
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Been digging the tax tokens on a mixed age site. Dug 3 states worth yesterday. Also a pic of all of them so far from the site.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    401.4 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 14
I really like tax tokens . Have only dug one in 3 yrs . By that rate it will only take me 45 yrs to catch up . :-D
 
Is a lotta them
 
I like digging those tax tokens. I have them from Illinois, Oklahoma, & Alabama. I think those are great finds. Nice job.
 
Never seen that many posted at one time. Good job
 
I recognize MS and LA. What is the one with the round hole? Al?

Oh, and congratz! I love the tax tokens!
 
Round hole is an Alabama. They are not my favorite but better than a wheat penny for sure.
 
Congrats on digging all those tax tokens. :occasion14: I have yet to find one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom