tearing up ron lords beach with goldenwater

OP
OP
S

snooksion

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
liar again? do dont know where i hunted and you call me a liar? i told you i hunted at "your beach".shoot i havent been there in about a year and a half. and heres something i aint lying about you are a "true snake". and you say stop warring with you. i guess you lie to other people when you are the true snake.shoot you got people that dont even know me,heck dont even know my name.like oldbeechnut. hatin .i guess when you cant find any gold you get jealous.last week you went hunting with john.you got mad when he found a ring,hell when we were at vanderbilt you called mark a liar when he found a ring there, and that plat. with 2.05 ct you got hot under the collar when he found it there called him an ahole.but heres the thing you were talking to him and didnt know it. i used to go to your house we used to go huting together,and you turn into a snake.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Snook, No Hate here........I think your a great hunter like so many more here..the only reason I posted was I felt the title was out of place ..........

Elario

Greenie
Jan 14, 2007
Cutler Ridge Miami
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vanquero
snooksion said:
yes we were there, and contrary to popular belief.red tide is harmless to humans unless you have braething problems.or if you pick up the rotten mullet there and gnaw on them like beef jerky :tongue3:

I find this thread REALLY Disconcerting! I can no longer gnaw a raw mullet without wondering if I will be OK? This is a shame because the mullet are a nice break from the Armadillo's and Possums. Fish Gnawing is a wonderful way to save money in this challenging economic environment!

Attachments

• Eat-Fish.32885026.jpg
    Eat-Fish.32885026.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 432

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread