BenjiDaa Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 29 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbia County, Oregon Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2015 Thread Owner #1 What are these? I believe it's a fossil.
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Mar 29, 2015 #2 No scale in the images, no geological source information to go on . . . these are problems in trying to ID the teeth. We need more information. The images are good, and I will hazard that the teeth appear to be horse-like. Still, I think this is not a horse that occurs in Florida.
No scale in the images, no geological source information to go on . . . these are problems in trying to ID the teeth. We need more information. The images are good, and I will hazard that the teeth appear to be horse-like. Still, I think this is not a horse that occurs in Florida.
BenjiDaa Jr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 29 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbia County, Oregon Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2015 Thread Owner #3 View attachment 1138584 No idea where it came from