TEJON BACK LIKE NEW!!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody beats Tesoro customer service. :headbang:

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
That's great! Tesoro has proven their service again, to throw on top of their great detectors. I cannot wait to get mine out again!

DanRiverMan

Dec 13, 2009
Rockingham County, NC
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC - Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Art,
Does your Vaquero or Tejon stay in ground balance pretty easy or do you have to keep constantly adjusting it throughout your hunt?
The reason im asking is I am finding that im having to reground balance my Vaquero sometimes 50 feet from my starting point..It is easy to ground balance however, {takes like 20 seconds} but I have to keep a check on it..Thanks

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
DanRiverMan said:
Hey Art,
Does your Vaquero or Tejon stay in ground balance pretty easy or do you have to keep constantly adjusting it throughout your hunt?
The reason im asking is I am finding that im having to reground balance my Vaquero sometimes 50 feet from my starting point..It is easy to ground balance however, {takes like 20 seconds} but I have to keep a check on it..Thanks

Another satisfied Tesoro customer. :thumbsup:

Hi Dan, welcome to T-Net. :hello:

I have to do the same. Constantly checking the GB. In my area the ground conditions change every few feet. We have a lot of red clay and some places have a lot of iron ore. As the thickness of the topsoil on top of the clay changes so does the GB. This is especially true in the hills. When I get in the river bottoms this changes. I can set the GB and hunt all day without having to change it because the topsoil is very deep. I have found that anytime I walk up hill or down hill the GB changes. There's nothing wrong with your machine it's just changing ground conditions. Hope this helps.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
I check my ground balance often and it seems to depend where I am wether I have to readjust the ground balance or not. Sometimes it seems as though it's always dead on. I don't mind, I feel as though I am keeping it fine tuned this way.

DanRiverMan

Dec 13, 2009
Rockingham County, NC
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC - Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RPG,
Thanks for the warm welcome..I am and have always been tesoro all the way.. I love my Vaquero, especially when its spitting and sputtering ever so slightly..Its reaching on down when its doing that..
Ground balancing is very easy, just need to keep an eye on it for OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE..It still works great even a little bit out..
Thanks again,
Ellis

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
DanRiverMan said:
Hey Art,

Sorry dan ,,just seen your post ,, my vaq. stays pretty much in bal. but I dont have to much minerals here in southern il,

have not had much of a chance on the tejon yet, just got it back!!,, good to hear from you on here ,welcome,, and will look forward to seeing your finds,, thanks for the reply, and happy hunting!!!

arthur

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread