What's new

tejon or vaquero for the best ground

cowboyup

Greenie
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in ga just south of alt which one would better the tejon or vaquero for the ground here.thanks
 
Tejon book.webpYou can get it at Amazon.com. Either one would be great.
 
both have manual ground balance in both all metal and disc mode. so, either one would be fine in most any if not all ground.
 
Dual disc on the Tejon is nice and it packs a little more punch.
 
Thanks everyone
 
If you have owned a few detectors , I'd say yes to The Tejon. If this is your first purchase , I'd say Vaquero. There is a dealer in Marietta that sells out of his house , I met him twice at The Dalton Civil War Show , he is very knowledgeable and will lead you down the right path. I trust him.
 
I got the vaquero and I love it
 
Got it very go
 
Good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom