What's new

TEKNETICS CUSTOMER SERVICE SECOND TO NONE!

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
2,152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't say enough about Teknetics Customer Service. Tuesday I received a call from them that
they wanted to confirm the ship return address because my Omega 8000 was fixed and ready to send back. I only expected them to give me a repair estimate as I bought the detector 14 months ago
from an ebay seller and not a dealer. They didn't have to honor the warrantee but did anyway!
Furthermore, the detector was just going berserk and was unusable so I didn't think it was a simple repair. They said they replaced a few things, including one of the coils. Well, I won't have it till the
middle or end of next week, but wanted to praise them for their awesome service.

:icon_thumleft: Thank You Felix and Teknetics Customer Service!:icon_thumright:
 
relicmeister
I agree with you ,they have a great team at First Texas !
Did you check to see if they upgraded the software version ?
Gary
 
Last edited:
Why I never gave that a thought, and I was so surprised by the call that I didn't pay close attention to what they did-
power something membrane, coil replace, and more. I'm just glad I'll have it , Its an amazing machine and a compliment
to my new Minelab X'terra 705.
 
My coil Teknetics coil was broken so I sent it to them, I expected them to send it back saying that the warranty does not cover the damage that I may have caused. Well, they ended up completely fixing the coil and I have never had problems with it again, it was a smooth service, I sent it in broken and they sent it back fixed for free.

Coinman123,
 
This is good news.
First Texas seems to be "back of the bus" these days, when it comes to outstanding conventional machines. I've often wondered how well the Omega series detectors function. Will give a demo a test.
Always like hearing of superb tech repair.
Peace
 
The Omega is the top of the "Greek Series" in the Teknetics line, the performance of the Omega very good/stable/deep/acturat .
When i think of First Texas, i don`t see (woof) Dave Johnson and the other engineers as in a bus...but in something more advanced than we can think of....that`s my 2Cents .
Gary
 
Thanks for the correction G.A.P. I did mean "Greek Series"
Also, how ever good or bad they operate, they don't seem to receive much attention?
Peace ✌
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom