What's new

Teknetics Delta 4000. any good?

Teknetics is a different company than it use to be. Different ownership. I know nothing of the new machines,but the older ones were excellent. The Mark 1 and 9000. And the old Red Barons from the 70's were good, the high end ones. Back then they were some of the top of the line.400+ dollar machines.
 
Teknetics is a different company than it use to be. Different ownership. I know nothing of the new machines,but the older ones were excellent. The Mark 1 and 9000. And the old Red Barons from the 70's were good, the high end ones. Back then they were some of the top of the line.400+ dollar machines.

Red Barons were Bounty Hunters I don't think Tecknetics was part of Bounty hunter back Then ?

redbaron.webp

Good Machines but you had to swing them with all your might to get depth.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom