What's new

Telephone Switchboard Plug? WW2 Radio Equipment? HELP!!

Indiana Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
509
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
E.C. Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II SL90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for any help you can provide on this...


I don't even know where to start on a "Google Search"!

plug.webp

Thanks!
 
I'm thinking something like a "jumper capacitor?"
Each of the plugs are "mono" in style.
Hope this helps your Google search! :hello2:

Best,
Scott
 
Upvote 0
aviation style headphone plugs, one barrel for listening, one for transmit
 
Upvote 0
Bramblefind said:
daroofa said:
Looks like this might be it....for telephone switchboards.

Pat. 1,039,156

Looks good! :icon_thumleft:

So, does the patent say what purpose it served?
What, if any, electronics are inside? Capacitors?

Best,
Scott
 
Upvote 0
daroofa said:
Looks like this might be it....for telephone switchboards.

Pat. 1,039,156

Daroofa,

HUGE props to you and everyone who helped on this! If you click on Daroofa's link, you will see that it looks just like what I have posted and the patent dates match! I'm marking this one as SOLVED!!

Thanks again!
 
Upvote 0
From the patent shown in the link provided by Daroofa
patents
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom