What's new

Teller Score Today!

InTheWoods

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT
I stopped at a bank I only buy loose from and they had three $20.00 rolls. They looked old and worn and one had "#109 D and No Mint" written on it. It looked very promising. Well check out the pic! 57 keepers!!
1969 x 10
1968 x 14
1967 x 17
1966 x 4
1965 x 6
1964 x 6

Thanks for looking!
HH Mark

HALVES.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
apush
 
that's a nice stack
 
I've always had good luck with the $20 rolls - they are fun too.
COngrats :hello2:
 
Man.. you're getting a bunch out there.. you in Riverside County area.. I used to live in SD but not ventured out there much to find halves. Looks like a silver mine out there unlike my area right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom