Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just returned from New Ross and are working with the St. Mary's University in Halifax NS, They are looking at what we found at New Ross and we hope to go public next week.

We just returned from New Ross and are working with the St. Mary's University in Halifax NS, They are looking at what we found at New Ross and we hope to go public next week.
Can't wait to see what you guys found!

Can't wait to see what you guys found!
Hi Miboje, Well what we found on the last trip should be enough to get a major dig started by a University or Museum. We located the spot were the ( Vikings/ Templars ) had their work site to cut all the stones for the castle and church. WE have located hundreds of stones 10'' under ground and some are 3 sided and 4 sided Key Stones. Size is from 6'' up to 2' tall. This site had a lot of cut flat stones. So we have everything at this site needed to build a tunnel or a lot of arches. This work site has a lot of stones not finished but started. This could be the reject stone site and the stones would be cut down for smaller key stones. We found a foundation were the church should be and from what I see I don't think the church was finished and that would explain the field of unfinished stones.

Then back at the Hope Castle site we think we located many big cut stones that were used to build the castle but were moved . Heritage wants to check out our videos and pictures then decide if this site is worth a field trip. If all goes good this site will be protected and then things will happen to uncover the answers to who and when.

WE are looking for a film company to film the site and this could take years to uncover but it will make one Hell of a TV series with tunnels, 3 vault chambers ,graves , and a lot more. We have a lot of things that happen at the site that helped up get this job done , this alone is worth a TV series or Movie. The artifacts we have can not be bought on Ebay :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Thanks for filling us in a bit, Dennis. I hope we don't have to wait too awful long for the rest. :)

Dennis - How soon do you think you guys can go public with your finds and info, and where will you do it?

Dennis - How soon do you think you guys can go public with your finds and info, and where will you do it?
Today we sent out DVD's to Culture & Heritage and they will get them on Tuesday. Then they will have the Museum in Halifax look at the info we sent them. If they like what they see then we will meet on site with them. Time and date's I can not give out yet. The Chronicle Herald News Paper in Halifax will be on site to run the story . Joan Hopes house with the Holy Well on site just sold for $100,000 and the house is only worth $60,000. Some one hopes to make a lot of money. Prices will go up if this turns out to be a castle from the 1360's or older.

Last edited:
FK, thanks for the continuing updates.

I seem to recall that somewhere in Joan's writing she mentions that the bottom floor of that old house had what she believed to be some of the old walls incorporated into the structure. It was something to the affect that behind the modern walls there was very old stonework. I'm too lazy at the moment to find where she wrote about this, but I wonder if she was right, and more importantly to your work, is that stone still there?

I hope the new ownership causes no conflict for you and your group.

You remember it right, The basement walls were stone and replaced with block in the 1970's. The walls were round so this was a tower foundation once . The stones are gone, I just ask Ron Harris this question 2 weeks ago. The old walls were caving in and water was a big problem to. So there was 3 round stone foundations with water, what a great place to build a house. This is what I think happen.

I will be talking to the new land owner on June 6th. He wants to dig out the Holy Well and needs our help , but this site will be under the protection of the museum and government so not sure if I can get a dig done, it will be up to the government. No way would I go down 90' in a stone well and remove one stone , just think of all of the stones that could fall in. The Templars did build traps and we see some in the well now.

Last edited:
This is the real world in treasure hunting. We do just what we are told to do when we locate anything we think is of historical value. We call Heritage and they come in and look at what we have :BangHead: Ya that never happen. They say they have been to New Ross many times over the years and found nothing :icon_scratch: yet they never been on site when I was in town. Now they are to busy and the Museum has other sites to work at. They tell me I can not look for treasure or artifacts and I am to stop looking. Yet when we scan the land to track gold we find things just laying on the land. They say there is nothing of historical value in the area and we are not allowed to look for anything . Nothing is here and stop looking for anything:tongue3:. OK so now we hire our own archaeologist to check out our site then have them report back to Heritage:BangHead:. Its no wonder things never get done in New Ross.
The new owner of Joan's house is working faster then we can keep up with him , I think he wants to get rich quick :dontknow: I had to slow him down for now until we talk. WE should be back on site in July.

Last edited:
I'm sure Scott Wolter would say that it's all a conspiracy on the part of the government and academia to hide the truth. Couldn't have anything to do with limited resources and the need to prioritize their projects.

I am sorry to hear you guys are hitting yet another brick wall with another gov't entity, Dennis. :BangHead:

At least ,ill defined as things get , Nova Scotia has a treasure trove law.
Private land vs Queensland might help who gets shares, should recoveries be made.
Should allow what gets done on private land more lee-way,but hey ,it's another country.

At least ,ill defined as things get , Nova Scotia has a treasure trove law.
Private land vs Queensland might help who gets shares, should recoveries be made.
Should allow what gets done on private land more lee-way,but hey ,it's another country.

Nova Scotia had a treasure trove law. It has been repealed and as far as I know treasure hunting has been banned in Nova Scotia. I think an exception is Oak Island which has some sort of exemption.

I'm sure Scott Wolter would say that it's all a conspiracy on the part of the government and academia to hide the truth. Couldn't have anything to do with limited resources and the need to prioritize their projects.

Scott Wolters wouldn't know a Hooked X if he was sitting next to it.......

Here is the largest Hooked X ever found......over 3 feet high.

0602161553.jpg0602161622a.jpgWaterfrontHeartstoneVectorLayout.jpg0602161551a.jpg0602161551.jpg0602161635 (2).jpg

Pictures in sequence as described below:

The Hooked X featuring a large arrow and location marker at the end

The Map of the Lake and the area that the Hooked X overlays onto to further describe the location in reference to the lake

The proof of its French Origins....the Coumesorde Stone in the center and the Carvings matching the vectors shown there

The Heartstone that is carved as you approach the waterfront from the trail

The symmetry as described in the last two is also seen before you get there, a natural mosaic created to map the whole area and lake and waterways......masked as a natural formation, yet the surrounding rocks are of a different composition and strata making its images seem more man made and sculpted to be overlooked.

The final pic below is the Overton/Yarmouth Stone....notice the cat scratches in the stone horizontally laid right where the symmetrical lined carvings and rock maps lay.......showing where to go after the Nova Scotia area has been located and recovered, taking you to the second half of the mystery as described by the 2 parchments from Rennes Le Chateau, the 2 paintings, and the 2 Bacon Ciphers that Petter Amundsen discovered the basics behind.

YarmouthIntervale.jpg

Scott thinks its still a "mystery"....LOL

In the last photo of the Yarmouth Intervale. Where is that and what if anything is it supposed to mean?

In the last photo of the Yarmouth Intervale. Where is that and what if anything is it supposed to mean?

The Overton stone, or as was once known as the Yarmouth Stone, found on the Southern tip of Nova Scotia

Ancient Knights Templar and Aboriginal Rock Carving.jpg

This map eluded searchers for years..... as it was symbolic, and not linear by any means, and wasn't claimed by any tribes in the area as a known piece of Indigenous Petroglyph Art

The carvings featured numerous types of recognizable marks though....

1) Rock Holes Drilled, two along a line and four surrounding a cross for a total of 6
2) Areas carved to create a difference of shading in the rock between the newer darker colors and the older weathered grays
3) Symbols like the Crescent Moon, a Feather, Leaves, and a massive cross standing out as a religious sign or a Rose Compass

Ancient Knights Templar and Aboriginal Rock Carving2.jpg

There are other marks to be seen like a Heart Shape and two numbers 06 and 07 with a signature of some sort but these are more speculative assertions and not corroborated yet by an answer or matching physical location

What is matching is the nature of the carving's outline as it relates to a coast of Burlington, Vermont precisely

YarmouthIntervale.jpg

When we look at the locations in the side by side we see that these Rock Holes take a location in two areas....a cave in the river inlet to the North and a cave in the swamp in the Intervale. Approaching the cave to the North we find a Vector Carved.....as seen on the Courmesorde Stone in France. A consistent theme later seen again.

Beartrap.jpg

Then as we get to the cave we see there are marks found in the Tenier Painting that fit precisely with the shapes in the cave......

Beartrap Vermont Collage.jpg

And the carving we look for to find the next location...to find the Cross

Cave Map.jpg

Remember these are maps leading to another location and finally to a Vault.....it is very complex and requires bringing with you all the evidence gathered so far in Nova Scotia to find the answers to the next clue......

So looking at the Yarmouth Stone we go to the next rock hole drilled and it seems to be inland in a watery area as denoted by the darker shaded rock, in the shape of an elongated area near a cave in the swamp

La Tentation Hidden Snake.jpg

A Sign we are close, lets have a glass of Champlain to celebrate....or is that Champaigne?? Hmmmmmm Ingrams men were picked up on Cape Breton by the French Fisherman M Champaigne and then their operation Pirating on OI was found out.......

La Tentation Hidden Crescent.jpg

Our next sign.....a ghostly Pirate image.....a warning to never try that again....! and an X on his hat?

That Spot Again Side By Side.jpg

X Marks the Spot They Say....Lets Go There

RoadRunnerPhoenix.jpg

Do You See The Light?? or the FB? Francis Bacon?

That Spot Again Outline.jpgThat Spot Again.jpgThat Spot Again Sextant.jpg

This Sextant and its cuts in the ground in the swamp were pointing at the top of the highest mountain in Vermont.......we will go there later.....for now lets find the cross

Hooked X Champlain Collage.jpg

The Cross is set near a set of lines scratched into the Yarmouth Stone......along a point in the carving that relates to a rocky cliff point on the Lake.....and what did we find there?? Enough to write a thesis for a class I am heloping to teach at a University this semester....

0626161328.jpg

On the Trail to the Lakefront....a set of scratches

0602161635 (2).jpg

The Arrow points this way to the Cliffs

0602161551.jpg

The symmetry cannot be natural in both of these shots.......its too linear and parallel....

But whats that on the top near the edge?

WaterfrontHeartstoneVectorLayout.jpg

The other Vector carved into a Heart Stone.....the symbol in the center is the Vector to look for from France, and the other speculation seen on the Yarmouth Stone coming to life as a Marker....shows they are related

Going over the edge to the bottom.....

0602161616.jpg

The 4 Scratches ...as seen on the Yarmouth Stone

0602161553.jpg

The Hooked X with Arrow pointing to the location of the Vault in relation to these next maps which are staged at different scales to locate the right area in the mountains as we know the Sextant in the swamp led us to the mountains there.

0602161622a.jpg

The A shape carved and arrow of the Hooked X symbol is overlaid on this map of the lake.... represented by the central crack system.....

0602161619.jpg

The shape of Vermont is carved showing the lines are paths to enter into the valley system from either side.

0602161620.jpg

The Mountain symbol carved and the raised reliefs of three objects to look for in the Valley

0602161620a.jpg

And the final map....tricky Masons laid it in the center of the street to be seen for years without a single person coming forward making notice of the triangle....

0913151028_0001.jpg0913151027b.jpg

The Relief and the Hidden Triangle........two objects to look for In the Mountains

La Tentation Hidden Triangle.jpg

Then the center of the cross as seen above in the valley there is this beast......

SmugglersNotchPyramid.jpg

Looks like Paul Cezanne knew about this rock too....but he never came here?

Paul Cezanne.jpg

And whats this???

A Left Turn Signal Maybe?

0925151721.jpg

Lets head up that way to the cliffs and see what there is to see......

OH >>>>>>> ! That's a steep approach

0925151530a.jpg

But what waits is even more exciting.....

Going to the Vault on Saturday......will have video and photographs from inside the Masonic Hall of Records,.......

Been waiting to tell everyone......who's coming with?

Great Seal Deciphered.jpg

Last edited:
But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation. Francis Bacon

Like I said it takes a very visionary and keen sense to locate this valley......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back