What's new

teradactyl egg?

Joshua donegan

Jr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have came to the conclusion this is an egg with a complete teradactyl fossil exposed .Any other ideas?

ForumRunner_20130508_143403.webp



ForumRunner_20130508_143608.webp



ForumRunner_20130508_143755.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that you've got a rock there but hey, I could be wrong since I'm not an expert on fossils - Either way, Good luck & keep looking!
 
After lengthy consideration and study, I have come to the conclusion it is a rock. Pics are a little blurry though. Welcome to Tnet.
 
Joshua they have a good fossil I.D section here. That being said if you wish to sell items it must be in the charter membership area. If we did not do that we would be a flea market.
 
Lol i hear that alot but I've done my research and have others in my area finding similar fossils but thanks fer the input, I've actually learned entire religions, historical events, ancient secrets from my "rocks" then later to find all my theories, to be true historical and scientific facts, and possibly a few secrets to the worlds wonders, in used to noone takin me serious its all good ill just continue my enlightenment in the dark lol
 
Better pic quality crashes the app kinda sucks
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130508_151911.webp
    ForumRunner_20130508_151911.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 268
  • ForumRunner_20130508_152208.webp
    ForumRunner_20130508_152208.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 219
  • ForumRunner_20130508_152106.webp
    ForumRunner_20130508_152106.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 205
Lol i hear that alot but I've done my research and have others in my area finding similar fossils but thanks fer the input, I've actually learned entire religions, historical events, ancient secrets from my "rocks" then later to find all my theories, to be true historical and scientific facts, and possibly a few secrets to the worlds wonders, in used to noone takin me serious its all good ill just continue my enlightenment in the dark lol

Wow
 
after seeing this one, I'll Play

ForumRunner_20130508_152106.webp

My suggestion would be find an Expert, get it Certified.
Contact Christie's Auction House in that order .

& of course Good Luck ! And Thank you for Posting
 
I think it's Toucan Sam.

image.webp
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I would go with an ancient effigy of Toucan Sam as well.
 
The head and body are connected the "egg" has washed away u can see the 360 of the neck after rinsing even and there are tiny but visible vertabrea and of course the eyes and "gums" teeth and nasal area are completly gone u can see tiny hair-like teeth would make sense being the most delicate parts the wings are tucked and folded against the body like they should be and if im right its twin is in the other side, others i have found are have more than one bird in the same pod or egg. So maybe that lil bit can help some see i didn't just pick up a rock take a pic n post it to see how many ppl would reply. And thank you for the lead much appreciated :) got the right hemisphere of a mammoths head too , youd be surprised what u "think" u know until u question yerself and others and what was hidden right beneath yer nikes, this last pic im posting is the half of a mammoth head do some research b4 u call me crazy its biologically correct . But for real ppl question life n yer surroundings b4 u make quick judgements on my "rocks" cause it just might help everyone in the process and its hella fun telling the profestionals "Told ya so!!" But take it or leave it just a piece of mind for the ones stuck in the box..... oh n i bet 5 bucks to the person who can tell me the secret door behind mt rushmore ya know the hall of records,dont lead to the underground chambers of the giza complex also called the "hall of records" but PROVE me wrong. N im talkin every possibility not cause someone says so not sayin get in trouble in the process N to those hidin the truths, ya shoulda buried it a bit deeper ........

ForumRunner_20130509_143010.webp



ForumRunner_20130509_143045.webp
 
Search secrets of mt rushmore on Google look at the images if ya have never seen er heard of the hall of records its a giant door right behind the presidents pretty darn cool i seen on my rocks that the only reason i had to investigate it and bam!!! It was there, like i said i don't expect neone to believe me but just question lives so called facts your be surprised what u find i also recommend reading a free ebook by Max Igan called Earths Forbidden Secrets by crowhouse publisher might bring some light to my crazy thoughts and maybe some of your own its worth a look very interesting stuff. N much thanks to the Big Dude fer lookin out for the lil guy, imma need it i reckon..... n thanks to God for the encouragement to keep lookin n finding my answers threw all the BS . For real my life means much much more than i ever thought so does yalls if ya care to investigate it for yerself .. Over n Out from the "crazy guy"
 
Good luck with all that.
I think he may have just won an Emmy!
That was an acceptance speech right?
 
Search secrets of mt rushmore on Google look at the images if ya have never seen er heard of the hall of records its a giant door right behind the presidents pretty darn cool i seen on my rocks that the only reason i had to investigate it and bam!!! It was there, like i said i don't expect neone to believe me but just question lives so called facts your be surprised what u find i also recommend reading a free ebook by Max Igan called Earths Forbidden Secrets by crowhouse publisher might bring some light to my crazy thoughts and maybe some of your own its worth a look very interesting stuff. N much thanks to the Big Dude fer lookin out for the lil guy, imma need it i reckon..... n thanks to God for the encouragement to keep lookin n finding my answers threw all the BS . For real my life means much much more than i ever thought so does yalls if ya care to investigate it for yerself .. Over n Out from the "crazy guy"

Do you live on your own, with no sort of supervision? Scary world.
 
LOL.. I forgot I was still subscribed to this..haha.. gotta go...I think I hear dueling banjos! Aaahhhh!
 
I'm a Fortean myself, I enjoy examining anomalous phenomena, alternate interpretations of reality, etc. but you can't just s**tcan your brains. If these are side effects of medication, talk to your doctor.
 
images-7.webp

Heres acouple examples i came up with of dino embryos

IMG_20130710_002413-1.webp



IMG_20130710_002425-1.webp



IMG_20130710_002441-1.webp



pterosaurA100604.webp



images-20.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom