TerryC

Tell that face to face to a Marine! :)

Yes.... and pigs can fly! TTC

Strike the jib!
And raise the main.
Faster squids,
I'm Dr. Pain! TTC

Really your honor, that is when the fight started.

This could be interesting. "Uncle Sams Misguided Children" has always had a special place in my heart since 1980.

Semper Fi

RJGMC
HI BOB!

Tell that face to face to a Marine! :)

Look,
If it wasn't for the US (By God) Army, you would not have had a chance to serve in the Air Farce.....:tongue3:

218776494367967869_xE8pNzjA_c_zps063cefe7.jpg

Just so nobody gets excited, TerryC know that it was for a laugh.......:icon_thumright:

Yes.... and pigs can fly! TTC

They do, when I was traveling all over the US for my last job, I sat next to several 300 lber's......:censored:. One piggy had to purchase two seats to move her butt from Seattle to Boston, good God almighty
did she stink. Totally ruined my appetite. Stewardress seen my predicament and moved me to 1st class about 45 minutes into the flight.......I love Northwest Airlines (or did)...

They do, when I was traveling all over the US for my last job, I sat next to several 300 lber's......:censored:. One piggy had to purchase two seats to move her butt from Seattle to Boston, good God almighty
did she stink. Totally ruined my appetite. Stewardress seen my predicament and moved me to 1st class about 45 minutes into the flight.......I love Northwest Airlines (or did)...
When I returned home from the second tour in Vietnam, a stewardess sat with me in the rear of the plane from San Fran to Milwaukee... only leaving to serve dinner. When we got to Milw, she gave me a kiss and told me the hotel the stews were staying in for three days. She invited me over. Alas, my girlfriend was at the airport waiting for me. (sigh!) TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back