Gleaner you need to go back and read my post before you start dogging on me. there is not one word about pushing my etrac or Minelab. I told them specifically to see what others are using and what they are finding with that machine, that way they can make a somewhat informed decision about what to buy. face it, a good MD is an investment, not just a toy and most people don't have the money to throw away on something they won't be happy with. as far as my opinion on the AT pro and the tesoro, that's my opinion and mine alone.
the reviews on the AT Pro are mixed, some like it, most do not. I've only known one person to even buy a tesoro, they seemed to like it. before I bought my DFX, I tried a tesoro cortez, I wasn't all that impressed, but, maybe that has to do with soil conditions here. I don't know.
but your attack on me was unwarranted and rude.
maybe that was your intent, maybe you're just a hateful kind of person
according to your profile you're a christian kind of person that believes in God
I guess you missed the part about judging others.