Brianfromsyr
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2012
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 105
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mattydale, N.Y.
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi
I had about an hour detecting on and along my gravel driveway today. I went about 15 ft.
My new Tesoro Mojave found a penney right off in the gravel, a washer next to it. About 2 ft over I detected a landscape fabric stake and some weird linkage looking part. A foot from there a nail. 2 ft further over a Quarter. A foot further another quarter. Not too far a Nickel. All clad.
The best part about finding these is that I have detected this area with a Minelab Xterra 70 and with a Tesoro Bandido II umax a few times. I am no expert but I missed these before.
The Tesoro Mojave didn't

I had about an hour detecting on and along my gravel driveway today. I went about 15 ft.
My new Tesoro Mojave found a penney right off in the gravel, a washer next to it. About 2 ft over I detected a landscape fabric stake and some weird linkage looking part. A foot from there a nail. 2 ft further over a Quarter. A foot further another quarter. Not too far a Nickel. All clad.
The best part about finding these is that I have detected this area with a Minelab Xterra 70 and with a Tesoro Bandido II umax a few times. I am no expert but I missed these before.
The Tesoro Mojave didn't

. From what I've read here from more experienced folks, we have to go slow and listen for those "whispers" of the deep targets, but you may also find old coins only an inch under the soil and those will scream I guess. That's exactly what i'll be doing tomorrow at sunrise, just received mine yesterday but had to finish the week. It's gonna be a long friday, lol. Good luck and HH!






