Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago my primary detector was the Tesoro and overtime i found a variety of small and larger targets Had these two earrings tested at the jeweler yesterday and they confirmed 14k
These were found on different occasions with the Tesoro and tested them both together yesterday at the same time and again the Tesoro smacked them and the Excal2 in Disc 1 or pinpoint nothing.

Attachments

• A664C0C9-0D0A-4D2C-8188-03CFEB42927C.jpeg
    A664C0C9-0D0A-4D2C-8188-03CFEB42927C.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 27

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are hollow and very lightweight but the excal should still see them, especially in PP. Check your Excal battery with volt meter, see how many volts the battery reads, the excal needs minimum of 12 volts to work properly.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH
Thank You again for the privilege of your time and advice.
I might send it in for service
On that post is see it says unwatch and I see others that say watch and I don’t know what that means.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH
Thank You again for the privilege of your time and advice.
I might send it in for service
On that post is see it says unwatch and I see others that say watch and I don’t know what that means.
When a thread says watched it means you have either started the thread, posted in the thread, or hit the "watch" icon which means you want to be notified when someone has posted in the thread. You automatically "watch" your own threads. If you hit "unwatch" on a thread you will no longer be notified of posts, same with your thread, if you hit "unwatch" on your thread you will not receive notifications when someone has posted in your thread or hit liked.,

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When a thread says watched it means you have either started the thread, posted in the thread, or hit the "watch" icon which means you want to be notified when someone has posted in the thread. You automatically "watch" your own threads. If you hit "unwatch" on a thread you will no longer be notified of posts, same with your thread, if you hit "unwatch" on your thread you will not receive notifications when someone has posted in your thread or hit liked.,
Thank you for your explanation
I often wondered what that meant

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got an old silver sabre , not the deepest machine in my toy box but it can sniff out the goods in a patch of nails kike nothing else I've owned.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got an old silver sabre , not the deepest machine in my toy box but it can sniff out the goods in a patch of nails kike nothing else I've owned.
Thank you it’s true the Sabre technology back years ago was the best.,I used to float the Silver Sabre box and found the smallest gold chains etc that the Excal2 just can’t see.today

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread