What's new

Tesoro Tejon and Vaquero book?

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
1,690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard of this book "mastering the Vaquero and Tejon" Where can i buy one?
 
let me re-phrase my question.....Do they make this in an actual paper back book? As i do not have a kindle....
 
But you do have a PC and/or a smartphone. Either of those will work with the correct app.

I believe that this book only exists in an electronic format.
 
Got it! So far....it has been great....thanks.
 
How can anyone not have a Kindle at this day and age?
 
How can anyone not have a Kindle at this day and age?

Mate ..... I am in New Zealand & we have just progressed from candles for lighting to those funny looking switchy things on our walls for lighting - I am still scratching my head as to how they actually work - I do believe the person responsible has indeed been burned at the stake & if memory serves me correct, they used a fair bit of that kindle stuff to get the fire started -

Hope this helps -
 
Its a great read! He has a very fair and positive view toward Tesoro's. You can purchase a copy from Amazon and use the Kindle app to read it on a iPad or Kindle if you have one. The only draw back for me is that I can't color on my iPad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom