TESORO TIGER SHARK for sale...

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TESORO TIGER SHARK for sale...pending

Sorry no picture's for the unit was new when I bought it I have 5 hours use on it and I am selling it , I sent in the warranty so it is under warranty. I am asking 500.00 dollars for the unit and 25.00 for shipping and insurance. it isn't that I want to sell it but at the moment I have to sell it. Thanks for looking at the add. HH..... Oh another thing I have not put this unit in the water yet or at the beach so the 5 hours was around here on my property and in my test garden I accept paypal or money order The unit is not the one you can change the coils on I am going to posts here for 3 days Saturday it goes to ebay... Again thanks for reading this posts I am a stand up seller on here alot of my friends have bought from me.

Will insure and ship certified mail. Shipping to foriegn countries is not likley but might be possible I have not had problems with that area yet. The shipping will be a little higher though... Thanks for looking...:headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to upload a picture and it is still not allowing it. What is up with this site now. Why can't anyone just leave well enough alone. I don't care for it but oh well HH....:icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freddie, your doing something wrong on the posting, I did a test and can upload with no problem...

Something you might be doing wrong is not clicking in the text box before you try to upload, be sure your cursor is flashing in the text box before you try to upload, otherwise it will error out....
DSCF2120.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2033.jpg
    DSCF2033.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 423
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the info I am still figuring out the new set up on here didn't care for it at first but am getting use to it now... HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread