What's new

Tesoro warranty question

Slowwalker

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I saw a used tesoro stingray for parts or repair and was wondering if the warranty was transferrable or just lifetime to the original owner? Thanks, Tom
 
I think it's just to the original owner
 
I've also heard it's for the original owner only, however Tesoro is usually very good about honoring the warranty or repairing at a really good rate... But that's just what I've heard, haven't had any experience with their repair department yet, and hopefully won't have to...
 
I missed out on it but next time I will jump on it pretty quick. My xterra has a waterproof coil but I want one I won't have to worry about in the water and I hear alot of good about the sting ray's... Thanks for the help guys.
 
Keep an eye out for a Tiger Shark. The best for fresh water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom