What's new

Tesoro website

Discrimination Dave

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
708
Reaction score
337
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I just bought a used Stingray II off of ebay.
Trying to find an operators manual online.
The Tesoro website is down. Is this common?
Does anyone know where I can download a users manual or
info on the Stingray II?
Thanks,
dave
 
I just tried it, the site is working now.
 
oledavidboy said:
I just bought a used Stingray II off of ebay.
Trying to find an operators manual online.
The Tesoro website is down. Is this common?
Does anyone know where I can download a users manual or
info on the Stingray II?
Thanks,
dave
Yes that is common it does go down now and then.
 
Thanks fellas.
I panicked I guess.
I printed up the operating instructions.
Wow, that`s some complicated stuff.
Wish me luck.
It`s hard to believe how expensive those big beach scoops are.
Im gonna have fun this summer!
 
It may seem complicated, but once you start fooling with it, it'll be a piece of cake. Yes, those scoops are expensive, but it does pay to get a good one. Have fun and good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom