What's new

Tesoros On Jewelry

Smudge

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone done a comparison of the Cibola's or Vaquero's sensitivity to gold jewelry compared to the Compadre?

I am curious what other members have found.
 
I am interested too. Hopefully a Compadre against a Cibola with a small coil.

Top
 
I would be interested in knowing this as well. . . anyone got any info. . . anyone in the know?
 
A five-gram, 14k gold, men's size 12 wedding ring, Compadre 8" - Vaquero 11"

A one-gram, 14k earring stud, Compadre 6.5" - Vaquero 8"

Tests were done in disturbed and repacked soil - which has now frozen solid. It is about 6-degrees in White Plains right now, with 20-mph wind gusts. Freaking Tropical.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom