What's new

Texas military buckle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dneyedli@res1.mts.net
  • Start date Start date
Your piece is in fact Pre Civil War and the majority of this this stamped brass buckle are found a long way from Texas/Missis.,or any Civil War activity.There are several variances of this buckle as well,and none of them are overly common.Nice piece!!!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks kuger!
That sure looks like it. I guess mine is missing a piece but it's even better of find now that I know it comes from that area.
Makes me wonder how it made its way to my neck of the woods!
Cool. :thumbsup:
Cheers.
 
Upvote 0
Muddyhandz said:
Thanks kuger!
That sure looks like it. I guess mine is missing a piece but it's even better of find now that I know it comes from that area.
Makes me wonder how it made its way to my neck of the woods!
Cool. :thumbsup:
Cheers.

We call the missing piece the,"Wreath",and I will shoot ya a picture of what the wreath looks like :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
8
Views
790
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of buckle?
Replies
1
Views
435

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom