What's new

Texas veh insp...FYI

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
952
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Just tried to get a couple vehicle inspections today. Of course the county tax office is closed so struck out there.
The options in Texas per our county tax office are now...

1. mail it in
2. complete on-line...or
3. you now have a 60 day grace period for inspections.
 
Thanks for that heads up bravowhisky. Procedures are about the same here in SA.
 
Last edited:
Yep I went to the unemployment office to file, no damn body there. They are all closed.
Must be nice to have a fancy gubbermint job.
 
Yes , in Maine , The police are not bothering to pull people over for inspection stickers or reg .
 
Oh hell..You just wait 4 more months and go take care of it with your ticket in hand :laughing7:
 
I still go clamming every day - despite the fact that all the shellfish buyers are shut down . I sell to friends & neighbors . Yesterday , I sold 20 pounds to the Lady at the bank . I told her it was $35.00 , she gave me some money & I stuck it my pocket . When I got to the store I counted it , She gave me $55.00 , I all most started crying !
 
I came back from Mexico for spring break in McAllen, and now I am trapped, for God only knows how long. In Mexico, we are supposed to change our license plates for new ones. Hope I get back before I get in trouble for old plates.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom