What's new

Thank the Lord

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently had to send back my only 2 Garrett and pointers and I'll bend metal detecting four days without a pin pointer. It's been hell to say the least. They're being mailed back right now. They said my carrot have a small pinhole in it and it was leaking and then on my black one they said that it was worn out and it's only four months old. Yes I do a lot of metal detecting :)))
 
metal_detector.gif
Did Garrett foot the bill?
 
And what's crazy is I've already sent the carrot back one time before and it's only 6 months old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I didn't know the Lord worked at Garrett. :laughing9:
 
I do understand how those pinpointers get worn out.
That's why I use a Lesche Digger. lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom